The Laboratory at Newport Hospital and Health Services provides physicians with accurate, timely diagnostic results from analyses of blood and body fluids in order to aid in the diagnosis of disease states and/or the monitoring of treatment. Our services are provided by experienced medical laboratory scientists and highly trained phlebotomists.
- Laboratory services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Laboratory is open for outpatients from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- No appointments are necessary. All laboratory patients MUST register with Admitting prior to receiving laboratory services.
- The Laboratory accepts physician orders from anywhere in the United States; results can be called or faxed upon completion.
- Over 90% of laboratory tests ordered are done on site. Referred testing is sent to our regional reference laboratories: Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories in Spokane and InCyte Pathology in Spokane Valley.
If you have questions or comments, please call us at 509-447-9301, or send an email to Christina.Wagar@nhhsqualitycare.org
Links: Lab Tests Online WA State Medical Test Site License Proficiency Testing